Cheongso Station started as a simplified manned station in 1929 and was promoted to a regular station in September 1958. The station was built with bricks in 1961. It was originally named Jinjuk Station, taking the name of the neighboring village, but was renamed Cheongso Station. It is the oldest station building on the Janghang Railway and represents the modern architectural style of simplified railway stations after the Korean War.
- 176, Cheongsokeun-gil, Cheongso-myeon, Boryeong-si, Chungcheongnam-do